Thursday, August 12, 2010

Spaniorita

At work we have this giant bin in the kitchen.

It has a battery operated lid which has a sensor on it.

When you wave something in front of it, the lid opens.

We say... " the bin just opened it's mouth at me"

Sometimes when you are just walking past it, the bin will open it's mouth at you... if ya get to close.

Today I went to the sink mate to fill me water bottle up and...

The bin opened its mouth at me.

I didnt see it do so though mate...All I heard was vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv....

And....in my state of domesticated distraction I thought it was a Spanish twenty something lady screaming in horror at something that had happened down in the front room.

Now why the FUCK would I think that?

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvv!

David Lynch you aint got nothin on our bin lid. Nothin!

No comments:

Post a Comment