Thursday, March 12, 2009

Old man with no teeth

Oh my god....We're awake. Where have we been? What's been happening? Anything?

Listen; all I know is that there was an earthquake on Friday night. I ran out of the house to stand under a doorframe as my instincts told me that would be safest and then....Bam!

Im here sitting at my computer. I remember something about a festival...But that's all and it's very shady.

Where Bombed Village is I cant tell you. Last seen he was chewing the fat with an old man who had no teeth under a streetlight early one morning in the northern suburbs of Melbourne...

My God. Anyhow I found this. Someone put a note in my pocket that had this link scribbled on it. Thank God they did. It's helped, not so much with memory recovery, but with recovery itself. They are called The Tantrums and they make great broken pop music; emotive, strange, yet hauntingly familiar. They say they play live in Melbourne at The Curtin Bandroom in Carlton Friday March 20th. Id like to go but since last Fridays earthquake nothing is certain anymore.

Nothing....

Bombed Village, where are yoooooouuuuuuuu?

1 comment: