Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello, My Name Is...

Bombed Village.

There is very little i remember about my absence. I do recall an old man with no teeth. It was late. I was new. I remember another old man half naked sweeping the footpath. It was early. I was late. I saw him twice. After the second time I saw him I knew that I would then see another man lifting a crate out of the boot of his car. I saw him after I saw the old man half naked sweeping the footpath the first time. Needless to say I saw him again. There was silence.

On Sunday a man told me that he knew that he would see me. He said that he had already seen two Villages that day. He laughed with the second Village commenting on how he had just seen one Village. He couldn't believe it. Two Villages! The second Village then told the man that he'd see a third Village. A Bombed Village. He saw. I saw. The man stopped laughing.

But I am no longer Silent.







No comments:

Post a Comment