Friday, May 7, 2010

Pets

It's been so long and it was such a foreign space that I can barely remember anymore...

But the little I can recall still haunts me. I was downstairs in the basement of an old lady's house who'd met me in the street earlier that day and asked for assistance with her pets....

I imagined a kitty up a tree, a dog with a gammy leg, perhaps a foal with a cold, at worst an axolotl with a hole through its guts but I never....I absolutely never thought she could have meant this.

NEVER!!

Down in her basement where I could...no....I cant....

Just listen and imagine. Tell me what you think I saw, and what she wanted help with. Tell me. Because I cant tell myself anymore...

Little old lady...youve cost me a lifetime.

Little one....I want to say you'll be alright. I do. But while you look up to me with those little pained eyes I cant....

Lady Im leaving, said I. Get it seen to. Get him seen to please....Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment