Monday, July 11, 2011

Kangaroo Ground

Dont shows like Q&A just perpetuate the myth that politicians are listening to us and more to the point that politicians can change things for us? I mean hasnt the race for the middle ground become so watered down, hence the title middle ground, that anything that's achieved for the sake of such a demographic is so lacking in li......

Huh? What?! Fuck I cant hear you BV. Wha?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh.


Now what was I saying?

Oh yeh. So I was like totally at this party and in this tiny small room blocked off by a curtain (oh man I remember that curtain) and some dude came in and shoved my head through a broken window and everyone was screaming and about 10 minutes later my two mates, BV and Shinny Two Shoes come bustin down the hallway, chests puffed out saying who smashed our mate???? We're gunna take him out. By that time I was already talking about theatre with my adversary somewhat nervously I might add....

Later that night, I slept on a ladder with BV in a paddock and the next morning the girl's ma who threw the party cooked us beans on toast in exchange for our labor, cleaning up etc etc, but as soon as we'd gobbled up her goodness we hot footed it down to Buzzy Buzzborne and sped off. We've never seen those people since!

It was in Kangaroo Ground which for some reason I always think is like an island.

No comments:

Post a Comment