Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beaches in Mexico

My friend gave me some good advice today. Work ya guts out for as long as you can and then with the money you make, buy a beach house for yourself on the best beach in the world. Which beach is that you ask? Well it depends doesnt it? Warm water? Real sand? Small pebbles? Shark-free? Snorkel worthy? Fuck it I dont care. His point still stands and I hope I get to put it to use. At the rate Bombed Village and I are putting along we'll be able to buy a tug boat to pull the ships driven by drunken sailors onto shitty South African coastline free. And we'll be stoked! We'll turn the ship into a milk bar for marlin, and once that's paid for itself...well we'll turn it into a record store. And then who'll be laughing?

Ive said it before but ill say it again...I head bang hard to this!! Except this time Im taking all my clothes off before hand, no make that during, and Im gunna tip a full, no make that a half a beer all over myself. And quickly mop it up before anyone comes home!

Sick

No comments:

Post a Comment