Monday, November 30, 2009

Witchdragon

Saturday night right? It's 3am and I lost BV round 10pm just after we smashed a couple of fish fingers (birdseye- cos they've got the highest protein content), anyhoo I stumble into this party where everyone is wearing thai fisher pants. All kinds of wrong. I can smell this weird smell though, and even though I'm tripping off my head I know that Ive got to get to the source of that smell..I'm walking through all kinds of dark rooms sealed off by curtains, each room with it's own tape recorder blaring out Jimi, The Doors...You know the deal.

I'm getting closer to the smell. Outside in the backyard is a giant shed, like the kind me uncle used to breed quail in. Bit of a surprise this shed in a suburban backyard. Roasted goat is on the twirl I can tell. Smells like when you burn fetta....

I slide open the double doors and low and behold a full circle of people, seated watching some kind of witch/dragon performing a belly dance with no belly to speak of whilst this comes out of some gold plated stereo suspended from the roof. It's a fuckin trip and I'm gettin scared. Everyone's in a juju trance and I'm startin to have those fish fingers repeat on me. Sober as a judge now....

The music winds down only to wind back up again and Witchdragon is starting to derobe..... First the curtain wrapped round her tummy, next the Jesus sandals and finally the God awful mask th.......

OMG! It;s BV! BV! BV!, I shout...

He looks all weird and shit. I want the mask back on BV. You're scaring me and I'm only a kid BV. He walks over to one of the circle sitters and picks up a cloth, handing it to me.

Put it on Isaw......Put it on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment