Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My neck has changed shape. x

My neck has changed shape. Perhaps my head so full of thought and worry became lopsided and it's tweaked my neck to the degree it's actually changed its course.

Remarkable and remarkably painful.

BUT....you should see BV. He cannot stop chattin. I saw him at the workshop last night and I was lockin up and seriously BV was cackin away to himself bent over ol wrecks for a good 15 before I even tuned in.

Somethin about tweety birds, hurt me feelings, make ya cry, im comin to git ya and all that jazz.

I looked up and mate you shoulda seen him. Frothin mate! Frothin like an ol cane toad. Cackin his pants mate like an ol man. Clever with a spanner? You betcha.

So anyway Ill see him for sure back at the old workshop which has a little problemo with micey mouses and I hope to god he is still chattin. Chattin about this and about that mate. Clickin his spanner at his hips and spinnin like a top.

We got some serious stampin to do at HQ people. So swing buy for a cuppa or stick ya ears in through the cage and listen to ol Bombed Viallge cackle. Singin like a bird.

Sickle

No comments:

Post a Comment