Thursday, February 4, 2010

Red fuckin gold.

So I met this dude down the rude who was shouting what I thought were obscenities at me.

Put him in our basement and you know the rest....Clamped his head to his thigh until he stopped his motoring mouth.

BV said I should head down and see if he was still 'runnin' which I did immediately.

I wasn't surprised in the least to hear him still bangin on about 'I should sign up for this....I should get into this for a small fee...and could I just sign here please...?'

Pesky little varmint. And I guess that's where I started to feel for this clamped up little fella still spitting out his diatribe down in smr's basement.

I unclamped him and with a swift boot up the backside said...'Now go on get outta here you pesky little varmint.'

He waddled up the staircase complaining his left leg had gone a little numb...No shit sherlock...you been clamped up down in our basement for over an hour...

Off he scampered anyhoo and as he opened up the doors into the real world he turned around and I swear both his fuckin fangs were plated red fuckin gold.

Red fuckin gold. And I wont forget what he's parting words were for another 2-3 days either....

Come with me tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment