Monday, February 1, 2010

Im serious..

Ive tried everything....Soft soothing sounds to harness my racing mind....Salad to calm my freaking nerves....

It all started when I walked past a hairdressers that looked entirely run down but it was operating-I can tell you that much-and the owner(I presume) stood out the front of his shop and I was downwind and I smelt an aftershave I used to wear when I was sixteen working at Coles, Rosebud....

I took a fall right there in front of the bald owner...Crumbled right there at his feet. He bent down to assist me and I took him by the arm and breathed in his wrist deep....

Shocked he clubbed me with his free hand, I dont blame him one bit but I clung on for life, almost inhaling his wrist.

Since this event I have tried everything to quell my aching heart and frazzled mind. Nothing works except this.

Now you can all hear once and for all what it felt like to be a teenager for Isaw Isonn. Just how wrong I had it all and how Bombed Village and I ended up here in this Godforsaken workshop fixing other peoples fucked up machinery...

We had it wrong from the outset. Someone told me when I was very young what neat was...what a nice smell was and how to dress.

When I find that fucker, Im gunna tip a whole bottle of that aftershave over his tiny pinhead and Im (failing here...sshhhhh) gunna(no strength to carry on) drink(dont say the words) what's leftover(nnnnnnnnoooooooooooo)....

Oh Baldy...Give me that little blue bottle...Im sorry... I love you.........Weepy weepy

No comments:

Post a Comment